Refereed Journal Articles
Books and Book Chapters
Faculty and Staff
In the News
The NFCRC is guided by Members who participate through the advisory committees and active participation in the tutorials, outreach, and research activities of the center.
The annual Membership fee supports the Educational and Outreach and Market Dynamic element of the center, student fellowships and seed funding for innovative research concepts. The recognition of participation adds measurably to the Member organization through the international visibility of the center, the opportunity for direct networking with the fuel cell technologies community, and the access to marketing and research information.
Membership benefits include:
• Opportunity to participate and guide APEP activities through seat on the Technical Advisory Committee
• Early access to non-proprietary data, reports, and documents prepared and released
• First access to site visits and tours
• First access to enrollment in workshops and training courses
• Participation in Focus Group Sessions
• Participation in Application tutorials on "Niche Markets"
• Opportunity for Promotion and visibility
• Market analyses
• First access to Beta Testing and Demonstration Sites
Apply for membership by contacting:
Manager of Outreach
National Fuel Cell Research Center
University of California
Irvine, CA 92697-3550
949.824.1999 ext. 11131
wmg @ nfcrc.uci.edu